Saturday, January 5, 2019

SIMPLE

I am free to link women from Sweden, because we now live there Boden city. I am an immigrant from Macedonia, and expect solutions to my status in Sweden.
I am 55 years old, intellectual and intelligent, I sludate three faculties having different specializations, Courses and inteletual special skills, know many languages, all countries in the Balkans, English, Russian, Swedish somewhat, German, Italian and Spanish a.
In my country I worked Journalist for 25 years, and finally was persecuted as a political dissident, whom I had to seek protection here in Sweden.
I have a dog in connection with the first, for various reasons shared, have two adult children, 30 and 28, they also intellectual.
I think to stay in Sweden and live here, continue with studies and work where the need needs me.
I took journalism, the Academy of Arts, the general direction, Kulturologji with musicology, and the faculty a teaching for teachers.
Initial contacts in the chat and later as well as networks of other addresses.
My name is Demiri Fergim - Nobel.

No comments:

Post a Comment