Tuesday, November 20, 2018

LONG TERM READING OF THE EUROPEAN COUNCIL FOR THE GRUEVSKI AND ASYLUM PRIME MINISTER IN HUNGARY.


  EUROPEAN COMMISSION








The fact that we are politically persecuted with disagreement with the Dictatorship and the Crime in our states that are practicing criminal nomenclatures in politics and the lack of protection for journalists as intellectual categories, independent intellectuals and opposition is the reality that I myself I have suffered at the request of the Political Asylum in the European Union of Sweden, which for itself has stated that it is the most democratic and free country, and has not respected the mutual relations between the countries of the European Union nor the International Conventions on the issue of Political Asylums, although I have presented facts about life threats and persecution and discrimination not only to me but also to my family, it makes me think that the Council of Europe selective selection of whom to give asylum Political whom not!
The exile of the former Prime Minister of Macedonia is a perfect dictator and criminal throughout the Balkans and going to a country that is a member of the European Union, I am referring to Nikola Gruevski, and giving political asylum in the beginning is a violation of the international norms for Political Asylum, and the great deception that Europe has in Democracy. Selective asylum data only for those who know how to terrorize their country's citizens with their dictatorships and steal and weaken the people living in the state where these people are governed is a violation of international and European declarations of all documents and conventions regarding the request and giving of Political Asylum, especially when it comes to Political Criminals.
In this case, the Council of Europe and its Commissioners (not all of them) came down from the exam as with the delay of the declaration, as well as the deterrence of the Criminals and Dictator Nikola Gruevski and the obstruction of the Political Asylum a special category only for those who are vulnerable as journalists, intellectuals, and opposition politicians who are pursued for political ideas unmatched by persistence.
Nikola Gruevski was enabled, even after the serious criminality, and the persecution and dictatorship of his regime in the heart of Europe to take political asylum and be protected, and as a journalist with a million testimonies of life threats, with documentation for persecution politics and persecution of my family in Macedonia from the power of the dictator who today Europe has given shelter, the state of Sweden itself called it a democratic and free state, even though there three times I asked for Asylum and shelter , it has not been declared for my status for 24 months.
I am addressing the European Commission and all the Commissioners to seriously examine my complaint and my request regarding my Swedish asylum case and to discuss this, because I will be obliged to send all the documents I have sent to the agency for Migration of Sweden with special posts, but also European media, with the help of the international journalist journalist in Brussels to publish this in the European and World opinion.
It will depend on how much justice is there within the true European unity, and how much democracy and freedom.
I have shown to Mrs. Kocijanic some documents proving that I have requested the Political Asylum in Sweden, but that the Swede has not considered at all the risk of events in my country, and as a journalist I have had and still have, and gives a criminal who stole the money of the citizens of the country, and refused to deal with real justice in Macedonia.
I will go to the end, until the righteousness does not work and does not make up for my case.

Writes: journalist, Fergim Demiri from Macedonia, asylum seeker in Sweden.

1 comment:

  1. Isha një njeri shumë i vetmuar ... Në janar, Dr. Obodo hodhi një magji për të gjetur një zonjë Austriake për mua. E diela e parë në mars takova një grua të mrekullueshme vietnameze. Ishim të angazhuar për gjashtë javë dhe u martuam vitin e ardhshëm. Dr.Obodo më ka dhënë zonjën e ëndrrave të mia.visit Dr. Libero Via:
    (templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk)
    (whatsapp +2348155425481) Bloomington, MN

    ReplyDelete