Thursday, July 29, 2021

THE SWEDISH MIGRATION AGENCY CONTINUES ABUSE OF MEKKE, EVEN THOUGH NOW IS DISCRIMINATING ME ABOUT THE POLITICAL ASYLUM THAT IS RESULTED FROM THE CONVENTIONS.

The Swedish State Migration Agency has committed many violations not only in my case, but also in many other cases from the Balkans by declaring those territories as safe places, although post-war situations are still active, and it is never known that this will happen. a new conflict in the Balkans depends on days, not months and years. This Agency has violated all international conventions, documents and laws for the protection of human rights that are numerous. When I address them in writing and identification, they abuse my explanation and ask kleptomatic questions that they do not know what I am looking for. In order for the general European and World public to know, I for the first time sought Political Asylum for political persecution as a Journalist since May 2012 in Gothenburg in the shelter in Colorado, from where I stayed for 3 months in a private house, and then I was forced to go to their camps in Mellerud and later to the town of Trollhettan. Within 14 months of waiting, I did not receive any response from the Agency, and with insidious coercion from them I was forced to return to the country I came from, full of risks. Then there are other cases of persecution, where I went twice and waited another 17 months in total, I was forced to try myself in Germany in Hamburg, the Germans would give me a stay, but for 4 months I had to return with the help of ECRE- s, European refugee organizations. In 2019 I was denounced for a letter that pleased the Criminalized Government, and before I was tried in vain, I fled again to Sweden, knowing that the status should be resolved according to Dublin by the state where you first sought asylum . When I arrived in Stockholm in Solna where they had the reception center, after waiting 6 hours, at the closing of the reception center, the Head or Director of the reception center came and threw my Passport and addressed me with the words: "For you Sweden is over . You can not believe what situation, you do not know where to go, did you hope that I kept in touch with the Migration Agency, all of Stockholm fell on my head. Once I recovered, I took the subway to Stockholm Train Station, and I had no choice but to choose a distant destination, Belgium, which was 2,000 kilometers from Stockholm. I leave the expenses there as I calculate at all as much as the health which I had ruined at all. With Angina Pectoris, with Diabetes. So I arrived in Brussels, and their agency discriminated against me Fedasil, together with the UNHCR General Commissioner for Refugees, and again you are forced to return to the country with a million risks. When I returned, I had already been sentenced to two months in prison, but with one year probation, in absentia. The economy fell, I lost my job, the Agency did not pay me, in the state sector, I take into account that I was fired from the system and so, even today those of the Swedish Agency are clear why I am writing, even though they know the case through the center and the network international that fingers are everywhere, they want to take me from Belgium, and therefore now, the alternative is the European Court of Human Rights, I am in the process of collecting any document that will advance me before this court where I hope that justice will take its epilogue. Sweden as a state showed the Balkans a Moderate Fascism by expelling entire families from their Continent, and by giving them the chance from the Jungles, the Tundra and the Sahara, have brought the whole world of Terrorists and Criminals into their territory. I do not give up justice, I will go to the end, until justice takes epilogue. Journalist: Fergim Demiri

No comments:

Post a Comment