Sunday, September 17, 2023

SWEDEN IS BOILING

Most of the Europeans, when I write about the situations in Sweden with rebellious and dangerous migrants in the area of Terror, look at me with ignorance in my positions which are based on facts because I worked in the time of Yugoslavia as a Military Intelligence Officer, and I have experience and knowledge, which I have absorbed during my education and the work I did in the army of that Yugoslav state until 1985. But because the danger exists, especially in Sweden, where the organization of the intelligence and security bodies is very low compared to what it has to face in the future brought to it from the outside world, actually from outside our continent, it will tragic and unbearable life, because the Terrorists from the east have a network like that of Marimange, and they all work for the destruction of the European system, and the establishment of a system of their own. It would be good if Sweden and some other countries of the European Union did not reject us when we came to seek refuge, because we know the detection tactics and Sweden would be our right arm in special cases, to discover those networks of the Crime Mites. and Terror. As a security expert, I find that Sweden in particular will not fare well in the future, based on the scenes I have seen so far with the acts that are being carried out by immigrants from distant continents. Jurnalist,Fergim Demiri

No comments:

Post a Comment