Sunday, June 13, 2021

JOURNEY FOR JUSTICE - POEME

 How many times have I set out to find justice somewhere far away,

I was severely denied by the likeness of this World,

Neither laws nor agreements and conventions apply to justice,

The son of the world comes from the edge of the Foreign World in Europe finds refuge,

And I am the son of this Earth who is called Europe,

Those of old Europe leave me on the street because I do not give bribes,

We Albanians were accused of being criminals, but they were themselves,

Even with evidence and documents, the sons of Satan disobeyed,

They were happier with the blacks, than with the white blood of Europe,

That one day those Cannibals will make the end of the pit,

Not once and not in one place I tried to tell you that I am in danger,

But they were so wicked that only money could convince them,

If you had it, they would leave them breathless, what Convention, what International Laws,

Europe knew only the wealth and capital of African races.

Journalists as no one knows, for the seventh time they left me on the street.

Nobel Manastirliu

June 14, 2021

Bitola, Northern Macedonia. 





No comments:

Post a Comment