Friday, June 11, 2021

CGRA-CGVS.Information@ibz.fgov.be





 



You close it yourself, I did not close it, I just wanted to leave because I was left on the street, without care, without medicine.
You must return the answer to the complaint I sent to the second category commission, the Belgian state will not return the answer.
Then, you did not even return the documents that I left to you as Evidence in the original form, and now pom tell tales here. Do not prolong that you will face the court to know, I am not joking. This is idiocy and racism and Nazism like that of Adolf Hitler.
You have 10 days to return my documents, otherwise I will appear in the international media. The first will come out in Al Jezaira and then in the others, what injustice do you moderate Fascists do.
Then I will write to the Belgian king, I will send the documents I have and to the new Belgian Government.
Do not think that I am far away and do not convey things. You are Corrupt bro, The world is heading towards destruction by those like you.
And tell me that you terminated my Asylum without elaborating on the real reasons why I am not qualifying for political asylum. You are a nasif fascist, this did not happen in the Reichstag either. It will be very dusty to know, do not say that you knew.
Journalist: Fergim Demiri
No photo description available.


POSSCRIPTUM



Mesdames et Messieurs de l'hôpital de Mouscron, regardez ce que m'écrit le Commissariat sur les réfugiés de Bruxelles. Cela ne se produit même pas à l'époque d'Adolf Hitler, le fascisme pur. J'ai envoyé les papiers de mon fils, qui est gravement malade, pour prendre des mesures pour me renvoyer en Belgique, et ils voient ce qu'ils me disent. Le fascisme ce sans précédent. Je n'ai jamais mis fin à mon asile là-bas, ils m'ont fait caste parce que j'ai laissé des documents certifiés et originaux que j'ai été persécuté. Puis l'acte de jugement aussi, mais ça leur convient de me donner un titre de séjour parce que je suis intelligent. Fedasil L'agence qui décide et non celles du CGRA-CGVS, et en coordination avec moi a interrompu la fourniture d'insuline et de médicaments, également avec d'autres thérapies nécessaires pour l'angine de poitrine, et ne m'a pas payé pour les examens et les cas urgents lorsque ma glycémie bougeait et j'avais mal. Combien de fois par urgence ils m'ont renvoyé de votre hôpital parce qu'ils ne voulaient pas qu'ils couvrent les dépenses.
Je vous ai envoyé des rapports il y a deux jours, veuillez les remettre au Dr. Luana, Ophtalmologiste honorée et respectée, a lu ce texte. S'il vous plaît au ciel.
Ancien patient de votre hôpital, Fergim Demiri, journaliste.


No comments:

Post a Comment