Friday, March 24, 2017

DIRECTOR OF CORRUPTED MIGRATION IN BODEN

It is for the Director of Immigration in the region Nordboton city Boden, Sweden, where the person named Michael Koskenniemi, makes misuse and shares immigrants as economic opportunities, those in the Middle East and Africa favors, they Balkans, Belarus and Ukraine, discriminates.
I did the same thing with me personally, with brave enough to invite me in private conversation and belittle me, and mock at my plight.
I believe that the Minister of Migration, but the Government of Sweden, have in mind what the person have to do, maybe I familiar with the paper open them, and I intend also to Parliament, King of Sweden, who is the Sovereign of the State, and all international institutions, I suggest your expertise to this padrejtsi and discrimination, that this person has done to me.
I expect that the Government of Sweden to dismissed from the post found therein man harmful fortunately, the people who come to seek here housing, and replace the person human and solidarity, which will first take care about the fate of refugees, then to legjistrativat of this country.
It would be reasonable way and that current director Mikael Koskenniemi withdraw and give his resignation as soon as possible to justify the validity of humanity to refugees in Sweden. Otherwise, with full regard I am would have received by repentance and forgiveness of his own.










 Fergim Demiri, Boden

1 comment:

  1. You will be worked with to nhs discount boden in one more tab where you can take a gander at as commonplace. Totally when you're ready to check out, essentially stick the advancement code

    ReplyDelete