Thursday, March 23, 2017

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

MIGRATIONSVERKET

Boden
Personally for Lady Jessica Wuopio

Dear Jessica, thank you for the care you have expressed for me. It is true that I suffered more and destroys fare under such conditions where the set and ruthless Sir Michael  threw in his team there, you lose even at health since he left me.
I am distressed by health would report Rengen X, obey you should do with the date March 28 Luleo at hospital. I am the corpse of breath, dysfunctional, not usable for life, the depressed and destroyed.
You know that you sent me work permit, but it is useless, because I'm not able to work and stood 8 feet during work hours.
When I sought the permission of the work and when I hope that we will receive working with us Sekond Hand where I was in practice, Sir Michael prevented Process prepared and wished to die with me. Now I'm not for anything with faith, we have hope for life dying, and expire all plans for which you and dream realized. Is there anything to do with the importance of what will happen with me, will you give me a Residence Permit or not to believe. I'm already dead, spirit, and had plans to get married here in Sweden, the family created here, and to give my contribution to all these Skilfully and flair that I the Lord. All fell into the water with the trust.
Thank you for finding the road to the recall, because they cast as Prometheus was the Ravens threw you eat eyes, these Migration your colleagues.
The Lord bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment